NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE — With its delicious pumpkin cream cheese filling, piled into a chilled in a gingersnap crumb crust, this no-bake dessert will be the hit of any holiday gathering.
What do you do for Thanksgiving dessert when you love pumpkin pie, but your husband hates it? You compromise with this rich and creamy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake.
Honestly, I think I might like this pumpkin cheesecake more than pumpkin pie!
As far as holiday desserts go, it’s pretty easy to make, which is a big bonus when you’re preparing a huge holiday feast. And since even the pumpkin-haters like it, you really can’t go wrong.
I love making this cheesecake with a gingersnap cookie crust for a bit of extra holiday flavor. But you can also use a traditional graham cracker crust if you prefer.
In an effort to keep things simple, I’ve used frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) in this recipe, but you could definitely make some whipped cream from scratch if you’d like.
As with traditional pumpkin pie, I highly recommend topping this pumpkin dessert with a big dollop of whipped cream. Is there such a thing as too much whipped cream?
For best results, and ease of slicing, I recommend chilling this cheesecake overnight if possible. You can also spoon the filling into pretty dessert cups for a quick and easy pumpkin mousse.
If you’re looking to serve something different than the usual pumpkin pie this holiday season, you’ve got to try this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake. It’s sure to be a hit!
Be sure to save this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Cream cheese
- Canned pumpkin
- Frozen whipped topping or whipped cream
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- Pinch of salt
For the cheesecake
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (8 oz.) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In medium bowl, combined the ingredients for the crust. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until no lumps remain. Mix in the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 239mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 2g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe.