PEPPERONI PIZZA MONKEY BREAD — This easy to make and fun to eat appetizers is loaded with pepperoni, cheese and Italian seasoning. Don’t forget the marinara sauce for dipping.
Everything–except the sauce–is baked in a bundt cake pan, just like the sweet varieties of monkey bread you’ve probably tried, which makes for a great presentation.
I love the ease of the canned biscuits, and it makes things especially easy if kids want to make this pizza bread. This is the kind of dish kids love to help make.
And of course, kids of all ages (including my adult kids) love to eat it–dipped in warm marinara sauce, of course!
Sometimes, we throw this pizza bread together for a quick, easy dinner. It makes enough to feed a crowd, and with a green salad, you have a complete meal.
I like to use the mini pepperoni in this recipe. But if you can’t find it at your local grocery store, regular size pepperoni works just fine. You can leave it whole or chop it into smaller pieces.
Needless to say, this is a great appetizer for parties or game day. Especially because you don’t have to worried about serving different things for kids and adults. Everybody love this!
You really can’t go wrong with this Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread. It’s easy to make, fun to eat, and always a hit!
Be sure to save this Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread
- Refrigerated biscuits
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Spices: Italian seasoning, garlic salt
- Fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 (16.3 oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
- 5 ounces mini pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and parsley. Add quartered biscuits, pepperoni and cheeses and toss gently to coat well.
- Arrange mixture in prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, covering with foil half-way through baking, if needed, to keep top from burning.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
You can also bake this in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Reduce cooking time by 5-10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 543mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 8g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything