STICKY GARLIC NOODLES — Linguine noodles in a soy, brown sugar, and garlic sauce, with plenty of green onions. On the table in 15 minutes!
My family loves these Easy Sesame Noodles, so I knew these Sticky Garlic Noodles would be right up our alley. We were not disappointed!
Best of all, I had these on the table in about 15 minutes. In fact, these noodles are so easy, my boys can make them, which makes this a great recipe for my college student son.
We didn’t have a scrap of leftovers, but if you do, they’re great for lunch the next day. I’ll even eat them cold.
This recipe is fabulous! I love that you used linguine. I often use linguine as lo mein noodles because I live out in the sticks where the grocery stores don’t carry rice noodles. ~ Amy
We like to use regular linguine noodles in this recipe, but any kind of long noodle would work well.
If you’re looking to serve up a quick weeknight dinner that the whole family will love, these Sticky Garlic Noodles are for you!
Be sure to save this Sticky Garlic Noodles recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Sticky Garlic Noodles
- Produce: green onions, garlic
- Brown sugar
- Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds
- 16 ounces linguine or similar noodles
- 7 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup green onions, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish, optional
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with one tablespoon butter; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the remaining butter. Add the green onions and garlic and cook for about one minute.
- Add the brown sugar and cook and stir a few minutes longer, until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss the noodles with the sauce. Serve immediately garnished with additional green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 342 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 36mg Sodium: 746mg Carbohydrates: 41g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 8g Protein: 8g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Easy Peanut Chicken Stir Fry
Rice noodles, chicken and vegetables are tossed in a zippy peanut sauce in this Asian inspired recipe that's on the table in about 30 minutes.
Three Cheese Garlic Noodles
Spaghetti is tossed in a creamy garlic sauce with Parmesan, mozzarella and fontina cheese in this easy pasta recipe that even picky eaters love!
Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein
Featuring seasoned ramen noodles with cabbage and celery, this easy copycat recipe will make you feel like you're eating at your favorite fast food Chinese restaurant.
Tomato Bacon Carbonara
Classic pasta Carbonara with bacon is given a delicious, colorful twist with the addition of fresh sauteed cherry tomatoes.
Slow Cooker Alfredo Sauce
Creamy Alfredo sauce with Parmesan cheese and chicken broth simmers all day in your slow cooker.
Tex Mex White Chicken Spaghetti
Spaghetti in a spicy white cheddar cheese sauce, with chicken, diced tomatoes and cilantro.
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Kelley & Cricket