EASY ALFREDO BAKE — Classic Alfredo sauce is combined with linguine and baked to perfection in the crowd-pleasing recipe!
If you’re looking for a simple, easy dish that the whole family will love, look no further than this Easy Alfredo Bake. It’s ready in just over 30 minutes, and everyone at the table will be going back for seconds!
My 12 year-old gets all the credit for this recipe. Once a month or so I give my boys the chance to plan and help prepare dinner.
This simple pasta bake was his choice for the main dish. The original recipe he found on Pinterest included chicken, but he wanted to go with straight pasta, so that’s what we did.
I love that even with a homemade Alfredo sauce, this was such an easy meal to get on the table, and despite it’s plain and simple appearance, it was SO good!
I think it was the herbs de Provence, which I plan to add to all my Alfredo sauces from now on.
Because this dish is baked briefly at a very high temperature, you get lots of wonderful browning on the top. The crispy edges are my favorite part!
Just add a green salad or some steamed veggies and you’ve got a complete dinner that the will please even the pickiest of eaters.
Be sure to save this Easy Alfredo Bake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Easy Alfredo Bake
- Produce: garlic, fresh parsley
- Chicken broth
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Spices: herbs de Provence, nutmeg, salt and pepper
- 16 ounces linguine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Cook the linguine according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large saute pan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Whisk in the flour until smooth.
- Gradually whisk in the chicken broth and milk, stirring until smooth. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Reduce heat and add half of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Season with herbs de Provence, nutmeg, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Combine the sauce with the cooked linguine and toss to coat well. Transfer the pasta to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with fresh parsley for garnish.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 292 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 47mg Sodium: 511mg Carbohydrates: 25g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 14g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Yummy Addiction