CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS — These crispy, delicious chicken wings are tossed in a dry rub and air fried to golden brown perfection–ready to be dipped in all of your favorite wing sauces!
I recently gave my parents an air fryer for Christmas, because I love mine so much, and I knew they loved it too. These Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings were one of the first recipes they tried, and it’s a real winner!
Really, you’re getting two recipes in one here, since you won’t use all of the dry rub for one batch of wings. If you keep it tightly covered, the dry rub will store for up to two years!
You’ll use 2-3 tablespoons of the dry rub for every two pounds of chicken wings, so you’ll definitely have plenty leftover to use another time.
My biggest tip for getting super crispy wings is to rinse them in cool water and then pat them thoroughly dry with paper towels before you season them and add them to the air fryer.
These were hands-down the best wings I’ve ever had! The seasoning is perfect, and my family was happy to eat these wings straight from the air fryer.
Of course, we do love adding sauce to our wings, and this recipe is perfect for that! You can dip the wings in your favorite sauces, or put the wings in a big bowl and toss with your favorite sauce to coat.
Buffalo sauce is always a hit around here, and barbecue sauce is a favorite of my youngest son. But the possibilities are endless, so don’t be afraid to experiment.
If you’ve been searching for the perfect air fryer wing recipe, look no further–these Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings are exactly what you’ve been looking for!
Be sure to save this Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings
- Olive oil
- Spices: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper
- Brown sugar
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels. Add wings to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil to coat well.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the seasoning mixture to the wings and toss to coat well.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees. Working in batches, if necessary, add the wings to the air fryer in a single layer and cook for 17-20 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 569Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 124mgSodium: 1695mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 26g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Whole Lotta Yum