MAGIC CHOCOLATE GRAHAM BARS — These powdered sugar coated cookie bars have a somewhat crazy ingredient list, but they’re absolutely delicious and so easy to make!
Every once in a while, you come across a crazy recipe that actually works–like these Magic Chocolate Graham Bars.
Who would think that graham crackers and sweetened condensed milk would bake up into a chewy, delicious bar? Without any flour or eggs! Like I said, it’s crazy, but it’s also crazy delicious!
Made these for a party and they were a hit! Interesting flavor and texture that is hard to pinpoint…in a good way! ~ Lourdes
My kids really love these, and we’ve made them a few times and changed up the type of graham crackers and chocolate chips we used.
After rigorous taste testing, our favorite combination is cinnamon graham crackers with milk chocolate chips, and that’s what I’ve shared in the recipe.
But you can certainly use regular graham crackers and semi-sweet chocolate chips and the results are also pretty tasty!
Be sure to save this Magic Chocolate Graham Bars recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Magic Chocolate Graham Bars
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Powdered sugar
Magic Chocolate Graham Bars
These powdered sugar coated cookie bars have a somewhat crazy ingredient list, but they’re absolutely delicious and so easy to make!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 dozen
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (14 oz.) box cinnamon graham crackers (3 sleeves)
- 1 (12 oz.) bag milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 (14 oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 inch pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang, and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan (I used slightly damp hands to press the batter into the pan). Bake for about 25 minutes, or until just set. Do not overbake.
- Cool completely. Lift bars from pan using the foil overhang. Cut into squares. Place the powdered sugar in a medium bowl. Gently toss the squares in powdered sugar to coat. Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: graham crackers, chocolate chips
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from South Your Mouth