MAGIC CHOCOLATE GRAHAM BARS — These powdered sugar coated cookie bars have a somewhat crazy ingredient list, but they’re absolutely delicious and so easy to make!
Every once in a while, you come across a crazy recipe that actually works–like these Magic Chocolate Graham Bars.
Who would think that graham crackers and sweetened condensed milk would bake up into a chewy, delicious bar? Without any flour or eggs! Like I said, it’s crazy, but it’s also crazy delicious!
Made these for a party and they were a hit! Interesting flavor and texture that is hard to pinpoint…in a good way! ~ Lourdes
My kids really love these, and we’ve made them a few times and changed up the type of graham crackers and chocolate chips we used.
After rigorous taste testing, our favorite combination is cinnamon graham crackers with milk chocolate chips, and that’s what I’ve shared in the recipe.
But you can certainly use regular graham crackers and semi-sweet chocolate chips and the results are also pretty tasty!
Be sure to save this Magic Chocolate Graham Bars recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Magic Chocolate Graham Bars
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Powdered sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) box cinnamon graham crackers (3 sleeves)
- 1 (12 oz.) bag milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 (14 oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 inch pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang, and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan (I used slightly damp hands to press the batter into the pan). Bake for about 25 minutes, or until just set. Do not overbake.
- Cool completely. Lift bars from pan using the foil overhang. Cut into squares. Place the powdered sugar in a medium bowl. Gently toss the squares in powdered sugar to coat. Store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 106 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 55mg Carbohydrates: 15g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 14g Protein: 1g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Fudgy Toffee Cookie Bars
A graham cracker crust is topped with a later of decadent toffee fudge, then finished off with a chewy chocolate chip cookie layer for an amazing bar cookie that's sure to become a favorite.Get the Recipe
Glen’s Famous Fudgy Brownies
These rich, chocolate, chewy brownies are a family favorite. If you're looking for a brownie mix-style brownie recipe, this is it!Get the Recipe
Best Bake Sale Rice Krispies Treats
Whether you're making them for a school fundraiser or bake sale, or simply to enjoy with family and friends, these Rice Krispies Treats have a few extra ingredients that make them extra special.Get the Recipe
Dulce de Leche Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Soft oatmeal cookie bars filled with dulce de leche and sprinkled with chocolate chips.Get the Recipe
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal combined with butter and marshmallows for a sweet and crunchy treat.Get the Recipe
Chocolate Caramel Crunch Bars
Layers of buttery crackers and caramel, topped of with a combination of peanut butter, chocolate and butterscotch. These bars are absolutely heavenly!Get the Recipe
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from South Your Mouth