CRANBERRY FETA PINWHEELS — Dried cranberries, feta and green onions are rolled in tortillas then sliced for a festive holiday appetizer.
We have a tradition of serving a variety of appetizers and finger foods on Christmas Eve, and if you’re looking for a holiday appetizer that’s super easy, tastes amazing, and makes for a beautiful presentation, look no further than these Cranberry Feta Pinwheels!
Five ingredients are all you need to make these colorful hors d’oeuvres, and they’ll be the hit of any holiday party.
It’s definitely easier to cut these if you refrigerate them for a few hours after rolling, so don’t skip that step. And don’t make the filling too far ahead of time–the dried cranberries start to re-hydrate and turn your filling pink.
I just love the red and green flecks in the cream cheese filling. It makes these pinwheels the perfect appetizer for any Christmas get-together.
And the colorful combination of ingredients not only looks great, it tastes great too.
Don’t be surprised if these are the first thing to go!
Be sure to save this Cranberry Feta Pinwheels recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
- Cream cheese
- Feta cheese
- Green onions
- Dried cranberries
- Flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (5 oz) package dried cranberries
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and green onions. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the four tortillas. Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Slice the rolled tortillas into 1 inch slices and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 74 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 98mg Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Protein: 2g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Taste of Home