FROZEN RASPBERRY LEMONADE PIE — This sweet and tart no-bake dessert is made with vanilla ice cream and frozen lemonade concentrate. It’s the perfect summer dessert!
There’s nothing better than a delicious, no-bake dessert when the weather gets warm. And this Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie has summer written all over it.
With a vanilla wafer cookie crust and a creamy lemonade filling, it’s the perfect treat for a hot summer day. And it couldn’t be easier to make!
All you need, besides the crust , is some vanilla ice cream and frozen lemonade concentrate. Plus a dash of lemon zest for even more zippy, citrus flavor. There are only 5 ingredients in the entire pie! That’s it!
Which means this is the kind of dessert you can throw together and stick in the freezer so it’s ready to serve whenever the craving for something sweet strikes.
I love desserts that can be made ahead like that–perfect for when unexpected guests show up, or you get invited to a last minute backyard barbecue.
This pie is totally adaptable too. You could use almost any kind of lemonade concentrate. Regular lemonade, pink lemonade, strawberry lemonade, even limeade!
I haven’t tried it, but I’m thinking you could even use frozen orange juice concentrate and make a frozen orange-aid pie. And to make things even easier, you could use a pre-made graham cracker crust. I like to do it from scratch if I can, because it’s so quick and easy.
But as far as I’m concerned, there’s no shame in a pre-made pie crust. I use them all the time! As far as I’m concerned, the filling is always the star of the show when it comes to pie. In fact, half the time my family doesn’t eat the crust anyway.
This pie is about as easy as dessert gets, and it’s such a refreshing summer time treat, there’s no reason you shouldn’t whip up this Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie today!
Be sure to save this Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
- Vanilla wafers
- Vanilla ice cream
- Frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- Lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1.5 quarts (about 6 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix the vanilla wafers and butter until combined. Press into a 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
- In large bowl, mix ice cream, lemonade concentrate, and lemon zest until smooth. Spread ice-cream mixture into cooled crust.
- Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before slicing and serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, if desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Betty Crocker