FROZEN RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE — Fresh raspberries, sweetened cream cheese and whipped cream come together in this smooth and creamy frozen treat.
I don’t know why the idea of a frozen cheesecake never occurred to me before, but this Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake brilliant!
This delicious dessert–made with fresh raspberries–is light, cool and creamy. Which makes it the perfect dessert for those hot summer days.
Plus, you don’t have to turn on the oven, and it’s so easy to put together! The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze.
If you don’t have a spring form pan, a regular pie pan will work in a pinch. And there are so many possibilities for other flavors using different fresh fruit!
I find this cheesecake tastes best when it sits at room temperature for a bit before serving–at least 10 minutes. The longer it’s been frozen, the longer it will need to sit.
This frozen cheesecake was a huge hit with my family and I know it’s a dessert we’ll be making often.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Lemon juice
Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake
Fresh raspberries, sweetened cream cheese and whipped cream come together in this smooth and creamy frozen treat.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add the raspberries, lemon juice and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the mixture evenly over the crust.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 10-20 minutes (depending on how long the cheesecake has been frozen) before removing the rim of the pan.
- Serve with fresh raspberries for garnish. Keep leftovers in the freezer.
Total time does not include freezing.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Frozen Raspberry Oreo Dessert
Blackberry Lemonade Pie
White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Virtually Homemade.
Dear miss author!
I’m a women from Viet Nam, I love everything related to cheese:) And absolutely, i love cheesecake! I find that recipes you recommend is verry easy to make. But I have a bit disundertand about dough. Dough is made by craker combined with melted butter, and it not need to be baked? We will set the dough and fill the creams upper, then all will be frozen, that’s it?
Hope receive your answer soon!
Always smiles with the cake!
This is a no bake recipe. You don’t need to bake the crust, just put the cream cheese mixture in, freeze it until the filling (cream cheese mixture) become frozen, then take it out of the pan, cut and serve. If you can’t finish it, keep the remaining portion in the freezer.
it looks delicious!
Kim @ The Cookie Puzzle
Oh YUMMY! I love frozen pies! What a great recipe to make on a hot summer day. Thank you for sharing it.
This will be great to eat this summer! Thanks Danelle!
Can’t wait to make this! When putting it into the freezer, do I need to cover it?
Wow, these look awesome!
Oh boy! I can’t wait to ake this! Our raspberries are almost ripe!
Cheesecake sounds delicious