LEFTOVER THANKSIVING TURKEY SLIDERS — Piled high with leftover turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and Swiss cheese, these mini sandwiches are the best way to enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers!
As far as I’m concerned, the best thing about Thanksgiving dinner is the leftovers. And these Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sliders are a great way to incorporate your leftovers into one delicious dish.
Really, you don’t need a recipe to tell you what to put in your sliders–my instructions are just guidelines. So feel free to pile on as much turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce as you like.
But whatever you do, don’t skip the buttery poppy seed topping. It’s what makes these sliders extra special.
Honestly, I’m not usually a fan of Thanksgiving leftover recipes that mash everything into one place. But I really, really loved these sliders!
But we all loved these so much, we made them two or three times after Thanksgiving day. So make sure you’re prepared with plenty of leftovers!
I don’t know about you, but I actually plan my Thanksgiving menu to include leftovers, because I love them so much. And I don’t want to have to cook in the days following a huge holiday feast.
So make sure to include these Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sliders when you plan your holiday menu. They may even become a family tradition!
Be sure to save this recipe for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sliders to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sliders
- Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- Cranberry sauce
- Swiss cheese
- Dijon Mustard
- Poppy seeds
- Dried minced onions
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Rolls
- Leftover sliced turkey (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/2 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 6-8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Leaving the dinner rolls intact, slice them open so that you have one solid top and bottom. Place the bottom half on a baking sheet; top with turkey slices. Sprinkle with stuffing, then dollop on the cranberry sauce. Top with Swiss cheese.
- Place the top part of the rolls on the sandwiches. In a small mixing bowl stir melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and onions.
- Brush the butter mixture evenly over the rolls. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Use a knife to separate the rolls into individual sandwiches. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 250mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 7g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe