EASY NO-BAKE LEMON TART— Graham cracker crust with a sweet, creamy, no-bake lemon filling. Everyone loves this easy but elegant dessert.
I’m not sure how it happened, but I have a child who doesn’t like chocolate. But desserts like this Easy No-Bake Lemon tart are right up his alley.
And as much I love chocolate, this lemon tart is right up my alley too!
I received a tart pan with a removable bottom for Christmas and I may never go back to using a regular pie pan again. In fact, I love my tart pan so much, I recently purchased a deep dish version (also with a removable bottom) just for making pie.
I just love how easy it is to remove the sides from the pan, which means the first slice comes out just as beautifully as the last one.
However, if you don’t have a tart pan, you could certainly make this delicious lemon tart in a 9-inch pie pan, or use a pre-made graham cracker crust.
Technically, you do bake the crust for this tart for about 10 minutes. But you could skip that step if you really don’t want to turn on the oven. Just put your crust in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
And of course, there’s no baking if you use a store-bought graham cracker crust. Gingersnaps, vanilla wafer cookies and Golden Oreos are all great substitutions if you’d like a crust made with something besides graham crackers.
This Easy No-Bake Lemon Tart is so easy to put together, but it looks and tastes like you spent much more time making it.
It’s perfect for spring–cool and creamy, with just the right amount of tart lemon flavor. This is one of my family’s favorite desserts. It never lasts more than a day around here!
Be sure to save this Easy No-Bake Lemon Tart recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Easy No-Bake Lemon Tart
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Cream cheese
- Lemon curd
- Heavy Cream
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Lemon Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Press mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch tart pan to make a crust.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, or until just golden. Cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat the softened cream cheese and lemon curd with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Stir in the lemon juice and zest. Set mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream and 2 tablespoons sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream mixture into the lemon mixture.
- Spread the lemon filling evenly into the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 366Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 226mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe.