If you love lemon then you’ll love this Lemonade Bundt Cake. It’s absolutely bursting with lemon flavor.
It’s also dense and moist, which is exactly what I look for in a cake. To say my family loved it would be a huge understatement. And it was so easy!
The lemonade glaze is definitely the source of most of the lemon flavor, so I wouldn’t make any substitutions there.
This is one of those go-to recipes that’s easy to make but good enough for company.
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- Combine the cake mix, lemon pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, vegetable oil and the water. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cake cool for 10-15 minutes on a wire rack while you make the glaze.
- Combine the lemonade concentrate and 1 cup of the powdered sugar. Stir in additional powdered sugar until glaze reaches desired consistency.
- Spoon the glaze over the cooled cake. Dust with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from allrecipes.com