LEMONADE BUNDT CAKE–This cake is bursting with lemon flavor. It’s also dense and moist–one of those go-to recipes that’s easy to make but good enough for company.
If you love lemon desserts then you’re going to love this easy to make Lemonade Bundt Cake.
It’s also dense and moist, which is exactly what I look for in a cake. To say my family loved it would be a huge understatement. And did I mention that it was so easy?
The lemonade glaze is definitely the source of most of the lemon flavor, so I wouldn’t make any substitutions there. But feel free to add some lemon zest to the cake batter for even more lemon flavor.
Although you can use more or less powdered sugar depending on whether you’d like your glaze runny, or more frosting-like.
If I have a bit of extra time, I’ll make some candied lemons to garnish this cake with. But it’s absolutely perfect served as is!
My favorite way to serve this cake is with some fresh berries and homemade whipped cream, especially in the summer when fresh berries are in season.
And yes, starting with a cake mix is kind of cheating, but I’m all for kitchen shortcuts that save time and still yield beautiful results.
This Lemonade Bundt Cake is one of those go-to recipes that’s easy to make but good enough for company. It’s destined to become a favorite at your house too!
Be sure to save this Lemonade Bundt Cake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Lemonade Bundt Cake
- Lemon cake mix
- Instant lemon pudding
- Sour cream
- Vegetable oil
- Frozen lemonade concentrate
- Powdered sugar
For the cake
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
For the glaze
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- Combine the cake mix, lemon pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, vegetable oil and the water. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cake cool for 10-15 minutes on a wire rack while you make the glaze.
- Combine the lemonade concentrate and 1 cup of the powdered sugar. Stir in additional powdered sugar until glaze reaches desired consistency.
- Spoon the glaze over the cooled cake. Dust with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 378Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 381mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 5g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from allrecipes.com