NO-BAKE NUTELLA CHEESECAKE — These delicious single serving cheesecakes feature sweetened cream cheese, Nutella, and whipped cream in an easy to make, decadent chocolate dessert.
There are so many things I love about these No-Bake Nutella Cheesecakes–the individual servings, the ease, the chocolate, the Nutella!
To be honest, this dessert reminds more of a mousse than a cheesecake, but it’s delicious and fun, no matter what you call it.
It’s hard to believe that such a rich, creamy chocolate cheesecake filling can be made with just three simple ingredients. In fact, you might have everything you need in the pantry right now.
I made this last night for a girls night in at my house. I just made one large portion instead of individual ones that way girls could go back for another bite without feeling guilty that they were eating more than one serving!
IT WAS HUGE HIT! GREAT recipe I will make again and again! THANKS! ~ Rachael
If you don’t happen to keep a package of Oreo cookies handy at all times, you can definitely omit the crust portion of the recipe and serve the cheesecake filling on it’s own.
And since there’s no-baking required, this dessert is perfect for days when it’s too hot to turn on the oven.
I get about 10 servings when I serve this in 3 ounce dessert dishes. These individual cheesecakes would also be really cute served in mini Mason jars.
These no-bake cheesecakes are easy enough for a weeknight dessert, but fancy enough to serve at holidays and special occasions. Don’t be surprised if you get lots of requests for the recipe.
In theory, the individual servings should help with portion control. But I’m not going to lie–it’s pretty hard to resist going back for seconds.
These simple and delicious cheesecakes have me thinking about all the other flavors and versions of no-bake cheesecake that might be possible.
But for now, this decadent, creamy No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is a new family favorite!
Be sure to save this recipe for No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Individual No-Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
- Cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- 12 Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Whipped topping
- Chocolate shavings
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Evenly divide the crumbs between 6 individual serving dishes. Press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in the whipped topping until well blended. Divide the filling evenly among the individual dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. If desired, garnish with whipped topping and chocolate shavings.
Total time does not include refrigeration.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 19gProtein: 2g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from My Baking Addiction.