NO-BAKE RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE — A sweet cream cheese base is topped with a tart raspberry filling plus more fresh raspberries in this easy no-bake pie that’s sure to be a summer time favorite.
If there is a favorite dessert at my house, it’s got to be pie, and this No-Bake Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie was a huge hit with everyone in my family.
I mean, what’s not to love about a creamy, cheesecake-style base topped with a homemade raspberry filling. And even more fresh raspberries for garnish. And don’t forget the vanilla wafer crust!
Or, if you prefer, a graham cracker crust would be equally delicious. Either way, this pie has summer written all over it. It’s cool, creamy, and the perfect way to use up those in-season berries.
You can substitute frozen raspberries in the cooked topping portion of the recipe, but I definitely recommend using fresh raspberries for the garnish.
The raspberry topping will need to cool before you add it to the pie, so make sure you plan ahead for that. Besides that, this pie really couldn’t be any easier to put together.
This is also a perfect dessert for a summer potluck, and could easily be doubled and prepared in a 9×13 pan to feed a crowd. Although I’m sure my family would happily polish off two of these pies in a hurry!
If you’re looking for a quick, easy dessert that’s perfect for warmer weather, look no further than this No-Bake Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie. I hope you love it as much as we do.
Be sure to save this No-Bake Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make No-Bake Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Vanilla wafers
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Lemon juice
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
For the filling
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- In a medium bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cream cheese mixture. Spread into crust. Chill while you prepare the raspberry topping.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water, and 1.5 cups of raspberries. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes, or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
- Spread raspberry topping over cream cheese filling. Top with remaining raspberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 523 Total Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 17g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 77mg Sodium: 153mg Carbohydrates: 60g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 47g Protein: 3g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Taste of Home