PARMESAN GARLIC BUBBLE BREAD — Refrigerated biscuit dough is cut into bite sized pieces, coated in butter, garlic and Parmesan cheese, and baked to golden brown perfection in this easy to make bread that’s perfect for a crowd.
I love my carbohydrates, and this Parmesan Garlic Bubble Bread, baked in a sheet pan, is an easy, delicious way to serve plenty of carbs to your hungry friends and family.
Yes, you could adapt this recipe to use your favorite homemade bread dough, but I do love shortcuts in the kitchen.
And I don’t know what they put in that refrigerated biscuit dough, but it’s pretty irresistible. Plus, using the refrigerated dough makes this a great way to enlist the help of younger kids in the kitchen.
Once you’ve rolled your biscuit dough into little, bite-sized pieces, you brush everything with a savory mixture of butter, garlic, and Italian seasonings.
And of course, I couldn’t resist brushing my bubble bread with a little more butter after it came out of the oven! So no, this is not a healthy recipe, but I dare you to eat just one piece.
I took this bread to a big church potluck and it was one of the first things to disappear. The kids and the adults all loved it. And nobody knew how easy it was to make.
I enlisted the help of my 15 year-old to roll the dough, and we had our sheet pan filled in no time. And I’m confident this is a recipe he could totally make on his own.
For extra cheesy bubble bread, you can add any kind of grated cheese before baking–think cheddar, mozzarella, or even blue cheese or gruyere.
And of course, if you’re not feeding a crowd, you can adapt the recipe to use just one or two cans of biscuits. Which might be a good idea if you’re making this for a small group. Seeing as I could eat the whole big pan myself!
My family loved this Parmesan Garlic Bubble Bread and are already asking when I’ll be making it again. Very soon, I’m sure!
Be sure to save this Parmesan Garlic Bubble Bread recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Parmesan Garlic Bubble Bread
- Grands refrigerated biscuits
- Produce: garlic, fresh parsley
- Spices: Italian seasoning, garlic salt, pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 (16.3 oz.) cans Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a large sheet pan.
- In a microwave save bowl or glass measuring cup, melt 1/4 cup of the butter. Stir in garlic, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and arrange biscuit pieces in prepared pan, about 1/4 inch apart. Brush biscuits with butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Melt remaining butter and brush over warm bread, if desired. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 289mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Delish