BAKED BLT DIP — This warm, cheesy dip is loaded with crispy bacon, tomatoes and cheddar. Always a hit at parties or on game day!
Now that football season has officially arrived, I figured it was time to share a good tailgating recipe with everyone. And something loaded with cheese and bacon seemed like a good place to start.
You’re definitely going to want to make this warm and savory Baked BLT Dip next time you watch the big game.
Seriously, I just love football food! And I think it goes without saying that you can’t go wrong with cheese, sour cream and bacon. Especially when you throw in some fresh tomatoes and green onions and bake it until it’s warm and bubbly!
Be warned though, once you start eating this dip, it’s hard to stop! At least it was hard for me and my family!
You may have noticed there’s not actually any lettuce in this BLT dip. Because that would be kind of weird, if you ask me. But the green onions are a great substitute!
I really like cheddar cheese in this recipe, but you could definitely switch it up and use something different.
This dip is best serve hot, straight from the oven, but if you do have leftovers, they reheat pretty well in the microwave. But you’re probably not going to have leftovers!
My favorite way to serve this dip is with corn chips or Ruffles, but it’s also good with sliced baguettes or bread cubes. I also like to save a bit of the bacon and a handful of the chopped veggies for garnish.
However you serve it, it’s sure to be a huge hit with your family and friends. Next time we’re invited anywhere to watch football, I know what I’ll be bringing!
Be sure to save this Baked BLT Dip recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Baked BLT Dip
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Produce: garlic, tomatoes, green onions
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound bacon, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese and garlic until smooth. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir.
- Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread mixture into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, crumbled bacon and shredded lettuce, if desired. Serve warm with chips or sliced baguettes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 589Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 1184mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 23g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Betty Crocker