NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP PIE — This decadent chocolate and peanut butter pie features a chocolate crumb crust, a creamy peanut butter cup studded filling, and a chocolate ganache and peanut butter cup topping.
My middle child is a peanut butter and chocolate fanatic, so it’s no wonder he chose this No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie for his 18th birthday celebration.
This pie is a real showstopper, and definitely worthy of a special occasion like a birthday. The best part is, it’s super easy to make, but looks like you spent hours in the kitchen.
My whole family couldn’t stop raving about this pie, and it definitely made the new adult at our house feel extra special. And while the fact that I now have two adult children is almost unbelievable to me, you better believe this pie was amazing!
And I was so glad, since we were celebrating a summer birthday, that I didn’t have to turn on the oven to bake a cake.
I truly love everything about this pie, from the chocolate crumb crust to the chocolate ganache drizzle on top. If you’ve never made ganache before, don’t worry–it’s so easy!
Since I wanted this pie to be extra special for my son’s birthday, I made my whipped cream from scratch, but you could definitely substitute frozen whipped topping to make things even easier.
And be sure to have some extra peanut butter cups on hand, because you’re going to have to “test” several, if you know what I mean. Also, the peanut butter cup unwrapping is a job I always like to delegate to my children.
They’re more than happy to help, provided I pay them in peanut butter cups!
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, or just want and easy dessert recipe that will impress your family and friends, this No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie is a must make!
I hope you love this pie as much as we did! It’s the ultimate dessert for peanut butter and chocolate lovers!
Be sure to save this No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Smothered Chicken Burritos
- Peanut butter
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy cream
- Mini peanut butter cups
- Corn syrup
- Chocolate chips
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie
This decadent chocolate and peanut butter pie features a chocolate crumb crust, a creamy peanut butter cup studded filling, and a chocolate ganache and peanut butter cup topping. The ultimate dessert for peanut butter and chocolate lovers.
- 1 (14.3 oz.) package Oreos
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 2 cups chopped mini peanut butter cups
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Additional peanut butter cups, for garnish (optional)
- Crush the Oreo cookies (or process them in a food processor) to make fine crumbs. Stir in the melted butter. Press the mixture into a 9 or 10 inch pie pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. In a separate large bowl, beat the heavy cream, sugar and corn syrup with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the peanut butter mixer until combined. Fold in the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Spread the filling into the prepared pie crust. Place in the freezer while you prepare the ganache.
- To make the ganache, place the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, heat the cream until just before boiling.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and let stand for 2 minutes. Whisk the cream and chocolate together until glossy and smooth.
- Remove the pie from the refrigerator and drizzle with the ganache. Decorate with additional peanut butter cups, as desired. Return to the refrigerator for at least 2 hour, or until firm. The pie may also be frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator to serve.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cake
Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert
Peanut Butter Crunch Truffles
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from The First Year
Carissa Nelson | Spoonful of Easy
I always “test” my candies too to make sure they’re good to go, lol. This looks so creamy and delicious — love those hunks of peanut butter cups in the pie!