FROZEN BUTTERFINGER PIE — Cream cheese, whipped cream and Butterfinger candy bars come together in a chocolate crumb crust for a cool, creamy frozen pie everyone will love!
If you love Butterfinger candy bars and easy, no-bake summer desserts (and who doesn’t?), then this no-bake Frozen Butterfinger Pie is just the recipe for you!
I’m not even a huge Butterfinger fan and I thought this pie was pretty amazing! My boys–who are huge Butterfinger fans–really loved it!
And it’s so easy to make, they probably could have put it together themselves! I’m sure they would have especially loved the part where you crush the candy bars with a rolling pin!
Another great thing about this pie–you can make it ahead and keep it in the freezer for unexpected guests, or cravings.
If it’s been in the freezer for awhile though, you may need to let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes or so before serving.
I like to use a chocolate crumb crust in this recipe to compliment the chocolate in the candy bars, but if you prefer, a graham cracker crust is just as good.
If you’re thinking seven whole candy bars seems like an awful lot to add to a pie, I thought the same thing. But trust me, it’s perfect!
I haven’t tried making this particular pie with other candy bars, but I bet it would be just as delicious. In fact, I’m dreaming up a Frozen Kit Kat pie as we speak.
This easy summer dessert is sure to be a hit with your friends and family, and will be the first thing to disappear at you next backyard barbecue.
Of course, I think it’s a pie you should make all year long!
Be sure to save this Frozen Butterfinger Pie recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Frozen Butterfinger Pie
- Chocolate cookie crumbs
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Corn syrup
- Butterfinger candy bars
- 1.5 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 7 full size Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- Mix the ingredients for the crust in a small bowl and press into a 9-inch pie plate. Place in freezer while you prepare the filling.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream and corn syrup with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of crushed Butterfinger. Fold remaining Butterfinger into whipped cream and cream cheese mixture. Spread filling into prepared crust. Top with remaining crushed Butterfinger.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours, or until firm.
Total time does not include freezing.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Plain Chicken