BEST GAME DAY RECIPES — From appetizers and dips to chili, snack mix and wings, we’ve got you covered with this collection of reader favorite game day recipes.
To say we love game day around here is a huge understatement! Which means I’m making tasty appetizers and snacks on most weekends, and I think you’re going to love this list of our Best Game Day Recipes.
But first, a few tips for entertaining on game day.
BEST GAME DAY ENTERTAINING TIPS
- Focus on finger foods and small bites that are easy to eat anywhere. Sandwiches, chips, wraps, soups and chili are also great choices. Try to offer at least one vegetarian and one gluten free option.
- Canned and bottled beverages are the easiest way to serve drinks. Use a large metal tub filled with ice to keep drinks cold, or just bring your cooler in from the garage.
- Make sure you know how to watch or stream the game ahead of time, and double check what time the kickoff is. If possible, show the game on multiple televisions.
- Disposable plates and napkins will make clean-up easy. Just make your garbage can and recycling bin are easy to find.
- Prep as much as you can ahead of time, and don’t do everything yourself! Ask guests to pitch in and bring their favorite game day snack or treat.
Be sure to save these Game Day Recipes to your favorite Pinterest board for later.